[LargeFormat] Colour head HK brand

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Mar 8 09:55:14 2002

At 22:08 07/03/02 +1030, Barry Treleaven wrote:
>does anyone know about the colour head closed loop system  by H K
>PRODUCTIONS
>the model number is FXF250
>the unit is designed for the use of a projector lamp or similar to that in a
>super chromega colour head
>it has a  external cooling fan and separate control module also incorporates
>some sort of fibre optic
>control in its design. my question is  based to the U.K. group of  LF
>Photographers as the brochure that I have
>has a address in St johns wood LONDON
>even a pH NO.01-289-638 /01-286-2643
>the address is very hard to read I think it is 30 Hill Rd.St. Johns Wood
>LondonNW89QH
>I am wondering if they still exist as a company as I would love to get a
>circuit diagram as the electric are not 100%

Well Barry, I tried the number for you - the codes have changed so that you
need to dial +44 (0)207 286 2643 for example.  The first number is missing
a digit , the second number goes to an answering machine (during the
working day) that has an American accent and the directory enquires and the
web have no record of HK Productions.  There appears to be an HK
productions that is associated with animation, however this is all I could
find out for you!

My bet is that they are no longer trading.....  Maybe someone in town could
visit the address and ask if there are any enlargers in the basement :-)