[LargeFormat] A new departure

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 6 18:29:05 2002

Dear Philip,

     We were too poor to have unconsciousness - we just had to go to sleep.
You're right about the bottled medication, though. Our local bottler of neck
oil is doing very well - the cartons of cans seem to have gone up from 24 to
30 and are getting harder to lift unaided. Eventually I expect they will
come with wheels on the ends like luggage.

     Uncle Dick

    Which brings me to the point of this all - I have a new Pelican case to
store the Linhof. It is big - I have slept in smaller bedrooms than this
case. And it is airtight, which I proved by evacuating the air and then
trying to get the damn thing open. I assume it is waterproof.