[LargeFormat] extreme ebay madness

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Feb 14 09:11:29 2002

My friend Don claims that ebay is the world's largest living memorial to a
PT Barnum*.  We haven't decided if he's smiling  or jealous because he
couldn't do this kind of thing when he was alive.

* among other things is was well known for solving a major sideshow
problem--that being people would pay to get in and then stay, not allowing
other people to come in.  He finally put up a sign near the exit that said,
"See the egress!"
les