[LargeFormat] Ebay Madness

Jim largeformat@f32.net
Tue Feb 5 01:54:53 2002

At 11:26 PM 2/4/2002 -0600, Michael Briggs wrote:

>The last sentence explains why eBay considers this a violation of their
>rules.
>(See Fee Avoidance at http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/investigates.html.)
>I don't know what they would do if they found out--probably a warning the
>first
>time.
>
>--Michael

HUH??? The auction is over. No one bid. eBay neither owns the item nor the
right of the actual owner to do as he pleases with it. He could crush it if
he/she so pleases. Or put it on a Yahoo auction.

So after an auction is FINISHED, ENDED, KAPUT, NO BIDS, how on earth can
eBay tell anyone what they can or cannot do.

Answer... they cannot.

And anyone is a fool to think that one cannot, or should not, buy something
that is out of an auction by default. And this is not a fee avoidance
tactic. It is simply expressing what one party is willing to pay, and the
other party can accept or reject. Simple as that. Auction finished and done
with.

Jim