[LargeFormat] start doing some photography

Tom Prack largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 20 17:48:16 2002

Hello Pete,

yes I would gave Clive all the time he need,
I've told him he shall start doing some photographs but the
weather is not fine at the moment, so he was very quick
and I have seen the images from you now. Thanks Clive!

Congratulation they are all fine, my favourite is number 8
the old house. Here we see a realy good shoot of art.
This is my opinion.
The style from Reinhard Wolf, a milestone in photography, has begun
in photographing old fashion american houses, all in polaroid
technique.

best wishes
Tom

--