[LargeFormat] start doing some photography

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 20 17:28:04 2002

From: tomphoto@gmx.at
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 22:00:38 +0100 (MET)

-- Pete
Yes I understand that you do this just for fun, but then you get the best
results. I know the image transfer, and this is a very good thing.
Where can I find the image from you on the f32 site.
Cannot find it.
Do you have a 8x10" camera?
greetings
Tom
<snip>

Hi Tom,

I figured you would know about image transfers, but thought I'd give a bried
description in case others were interested.  Yes, I have an 8x10 camera and
use it for mostly B&W, but occasionally shoot color print and transparencies
as well.

I just uploaded the images today, so we have to give Clive some time before
they're available for viewing.

Regards, Pete