[LargeFormat] Wood glue & home builts

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 20:02:12 2002

Martin,

The gorilla glue is a clear glue, nothing like tite-bond.  Tite-bond is like
an Elmer's type glue cream colored pretty much the consistency of very thick
eggnog. Whereas the gorilla glue is pretty runny to work with. It is easy to
set up though it has a lot of give at first not unlike normal wood glue.  The
gorilla glue is not water soluble I'm not sure about the tite-bond I don't
think so though.

As for my camera the best place to go is Jon Grepstad's site.  I used his
plans and with help from him I'm pretty satisfied with the results.  It's
alittle hard to work with as the movements don't always stay where I put
them, but it's adequate for now until I can come up with something ells. As I
said I would like an actual field camera.

Jon's site is http://home.online.no/~gjon/jgcam.htm

There are many camera's you can look at there. Mine is under Greg Orlando.

Hope this helps

Greg