[LargeFormat] Wooden Field Camera Jigsaws

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 19:44:02 2002

In a message dated 1/19/02 4:44:28 PM Central Standard Time,
cocam@cableinet.co.uk writes:

<< You could try Ken Hough on the list as he has loads of expertise in
 this area, or failing that try to find a local and friendly machine
 shop and do a trade with some photography expertise.

 I was going to give you Ken's web site address but it appears that
 his site has  a server problem at the moment - the link is on the
 f32.net links page under Deardorff cameras. >>

Thanks I have Kens site I'll give him a try. I handn't thought of try him
that's a good idea.  Thanks again.

Greg