[LargeFormat] A most useful manufacturer...

philip Lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 19 10:56:34 2002

Is it possible to get a better colour balance by mixing fluorescent light
and tungsten or are we restricted to using correction filters viz fluo to
tungsten or fluo to daylight.  If we graduate to digital inkjet printing
does the software permit fluorescent light colour balance correction or is a
discontinuous spectrum always going to stay just that?  Maybe we should just
use electronic flash.  Daylight even. Philip