[LargeFormat] f32.net Free Photographer Registrations - time is running out!

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 17 16:47:16 2002

Taking a quick break from the soul destroying task of database management!

Thought you may like to know that we will probably soon be closing
the door on free registrations for f32 photographers on f32.net
There will soon be a registration fee to cover the labour costs of
setting up home pages, image manipulation, ftp, database management,
email accounts and the main galleries when they go live.

Hey, I could start doing some photography again :-)

We have also decided that new accounts will not go "live" until home
page images have been uploaded. This ensures some sort of commitment
from the photographers who take advantage of the free registration as
it takes about half an hour to process each new account.

So, wander over to the registrations page if you are interested:

http://www.f32.net/Services/registration.html