[LargeFormat] Canham Field Cameras

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 15 16:50:40 2002

At 4:43 pm -0700 14/1/02, Karl Wolz wrote:
>Clive,
>
>Keith Canham lives here in the Phoenix area.  With a bit of warning, I can
>probably set up a meeting between the two of you.  If he's not behind the
>eight-ball, he's pretty generous with his time.  Pretty decent sort, too
>
>Karl Wolz

huge snip

Karl,

Keep up with those good reasons for visiting Arizona again :-)

It seems likely that September will be the next trip to the USA if
the Fall workshop works out. The plan is for NW USA this time so it
may be a bit of a stretch to make it over to Arizona. Could always
stay in the US a bit longer and make it a more wide ranging trip
though.....

Thanks for the offer, will keep it in mind for the next trip.