[LargeFormat] RW45

Amos Peek largeformat@f32.net
Sat Jan 12 14:51:46 2002

<DIV>I read joe cornish's review in outdoor photography the impression I got that his main plus point was that it was mainly intended for wide angle lenses, in fact the construction was very very basic. maybe I am mean, but the price he quoted for two hinged squares of wood and a bellows, without lens made me feel faint. I think that RW is making a fortune, but its a very limited market.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>if you dont trust the post, i work in london 3 days a week and live near Cheltenham, and Clive is in Bristol, maybe we can arrang a shuttle.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>regards</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>