[LargeFormat] Projecting large format transparencies

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 10 19:08:43 2002

Dear Friends,

     May I append a separate enquiry now that Phillip has opened the topic?
Does anyone know of a projector for 4 x 5 transparencies that treats them
like the classic slide? ie. upright and the light shot through from the back
then through a big lens to the screen.

    I shudder to think of the cost, but am still intrigued.

    Mind you, the idea of an overhead projector is very appealing as these
are available at a reasonable cost at our local Officeworks store. Or very
cheaply at the salvage yards that break up government hospitals and schools.

     Uncle Dick