[LargeFormat] Scanning large format transparencies

Robert Mayrand largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 7 20:46:05 2002

Thanks

Than maybe a simple light box with an incadescent ligh bulb would do a
better job, or even better with a corrected blue bulb for color. I think
I'll give it a try this week end. Please keep suggestion coming! Any idea of
how much wattage necessary to get the best result?

Robert
Mtl, Quebec