[LargeFormat] RE: LF Photographers in Canada?

Wilkes, Don MSER:EX largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 4 17:48:36 2002

> trying out my
> 'new' Sinar.

So, did you keep the old Calumet, or trade it in, Dave?  What lens(es) are
you using for scenic work, and how do you like 'em?

>(it looks like my territory responsibility
> will change next week to include BC for 2002 so I'll be back
> to Victoria for work).

Please give me a shout when you're next in town; the 'new' darkroom is up
and running, and I'd love to show it off.

> the summer of 2003 (the family hasn't completely agreed to Arctic
> hiking).

Gee, I can't imagine why... the kids must be big enough now that there's
little danger of the blackfiles picking them up and flying away with them.

Cheers,
\dw in Victoria, B.C., Canada