[LargeFormat] Bag Bellows Material

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 3 17:53:02 2002

From what source, I don't know, but there used to be rubber impregnated
cloth available.  A friend used it as a focus cloth in incliment
weather.  I think it would be stiff enough  to hold a shape but not so
stiff and to interefere.

Being Geographically disatvantaged, I'm not sure how close Camera
Bellows is to you, but you might want to give them a call, on the other
hand email is free. they might direct you to a source, or sell some
seconds material.

then there's always black leather.