[LargeFormat] Who is Who -- Out There?

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 28 23:00:14 2001

Recent large format convert. Prefer landscape (4x5), purchaser of
printing services with one old lens (Wollensak 162) shopping for modern
glass. Alas, between my other interests and equipping my young family
for outdoor activities (2 kids, 2 week long trips, 4 new boots), modern
glass has had to wait.
I spend time in the Canadian Rockies, will be out over the weekend -
taking my family for New Years and a bit of cold weather photography.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Allen [mailto:JayAllen0000@webtv.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 8:39 PM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: [LargeFormat] Who is Who -- Out There?

I am new to this group --- but not new to large format.

What type of photographers are you.

   Some types:

           Sharp shooters - Landscape - 8x10
           Soft-pictorial shooters
           Contact-printers
           11x14 landscape photographers
            Paper negative worker
            Alternate process printer
            Old-Time Portrait Photographer
            Student of Old Time Processes
            Old Lens Shooter
            Modern Lens Shooter

Let me know what you like to do. I am very interested in all the neat
stuff that you are working with.=20