[LargeFormat] Linhof Universal viewfinders

Amos Peek largeformat@f32.net
Sat Dec 8 06:14:01 2001

<P><BR>As a novice to LF&nbsp; and having a very limited budget, I thought that irespective of format 5X4 5X7 and 10X8 the actual coverage or rather field of view for say a 150mm on 5X4 was the same as a 300mm on a 10X8 and jumping back to 35mm, say using a leitz universal finder, cost about £50, the 35 setting for a 90mm on 5X4 the 50 for 150 ect You will have to mask the long edge of the frame, I have found it works well. The Linhof Universal seems to cost at least £200, the cost of my 150mm</P>
<P>Congrats on a most informative news letter, spare a thought for the poor or thoughs whos wives have control of the money.</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Amos Peek</P>
<P><BR>&nbsp;</P>
<DIV>