[LargeFormat] Recent Virus

Stein largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 3 08:36:01 2001

Dear Karl,

     I arranged to take the pictures for you today. In retrospect I think it
was a mistake to take the shoot out of the studio into the street but at
least I met a nice policewoman and she let me wear her overcoat all the way
down to the station. Next week she's going to let me wear her underwear as
well.

    Uncle Dick

PS: The recent nude shoot went well. Apart from the exposures that were put
on top of previously exposed portrait negatives. The result is not exactly
art and not exactly science, but both the figure model and the portrait
subject quite like the result. I am dismayed that my system for separating
exposed from unexposed holders seems to break down more often than it ought
to. I may have to resort to dropping them into locked ballot boxes after
they are exposed and have an armed guard protect them until they get to the
darkroom.