[LargeFormat] Backpack Recommendation

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 13 19:24:06 2001

>From: "Benno Jones" <benno@bjonesphoto.com>
>
>I'd like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a backpack to hold
>a Crown Graphic 4x5 and accessories (film holders, spare lenses,
>tripod, etc.).
>
>Thanks!
>Benno Jones
>
>--
>See my homepage at http://www.bjonesphoto.com

Greetings,

I'll refrain from making any specific pack recommendation and suggest you go
to a reputable outdoor store and try on various packs (with weight) and find
the one that's most comfortable for you.  Loaded carefully, you could fit
that stuff into a pack ca. 2500-3500 cubic inches, but you'd probably be
better off with a pack that's in the 4000-5000 c.i. range, if not larger.
Getting a pack that fits you, will make it much easier and comfortable to
carry heavy loads than anything else.  Lowe makes very good packs, but most
don't fit me very well.  Good luck!

Regards, Pete