[LargeFormat] Backpack Recommendation

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 13 17:42:34 2001

I use an Alpine Lowe Contour III 70 litre pack for my Calumet & Nikon -
but it usually also has a tent, sleeping bag and plenty of room for 1 or
2 grams of food.

regards Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Benno Jones [mailto:benno@bjonesphoto.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 12:09 PM
To: Large Format
Subject: [LargeFormat] Backpack Recommendation

I'd like to know if anyone has a recommendation for a backpack to hold=20
a Crown Graphic 4x5 and accessories (film holders, spare lenses,=20
tripod, etc.).

Thanks!
Benno Jones

--=20
See my homepage at http://www.bjonesphoto.com

It's a well-known fact that although the public is fine when taken=20
individually, when it forms itself into large groups, it tends to act=20
as though it has one partially consumed Pez tablet for a brain.

- Dave Barry