[LargeFormat] Film loading

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Tue Nov 13 05:04:04 2001

--part1_152.3ea972b.29224975_boundary

Dear Clive,

Thanks for the tips. I've always washed my hands, in cold water to stop them
sweating in the changing bag as my 'cool' goes down as I'm making a pigs ear
of loading the film. I've got cotton gloves but I find them too 'unfeeling'',
I can't feel what or where I'm putting the film. Perhaps a very thin pair of
silk gloves might be better.
I'll let you know.

Regards

Tony

--part1_152.3ea972b.29224975_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Clive,
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for the tips. I've always washed my hands, in cold water to stop them sweating in the changing bag as my 'cool' goes down as I'm making a pigs ear of loading the film. I've got cotton gloves but I find them too 'unfeeling'', I can't feel what or where I'm putting the film. Perhaps a very thin pair of silk gloves might be better.
<BR>I'll let you know.
<BR>
<BR>Regards
<BR>