[LargeFormat] Enlarging Services 8x20, 10x20 & 12x20

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sat Nov 10 12:54:07 2001

Dear All,

Tom Yanul contacted me recently and asked about advertising his
rather esoteric services for very large format printing. I think he
was a little concerned about directly advertising in the list as some
may consider it to be spam, however I think he is providing a great
service to our community that some of you may find useful and good
value for money.

Anyway, I offered to post on his behalf. I have not used Tom's
services and indeed do not have a camera that uses these very large
formats, however thought some of you may be interested.

There is an ad. in the f32 Forum Classifieds section describing a
little more of what he can offer and a URL for his web site with full
details.
Here is the URL for the Forum ad.

http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/show.cgi?112/126