[LargeFormat] Film for larger LF cameras.

John Pass largeformat@f32.net
Fri Oct 19 15:28:02 2001

Hello everyone,

First of all, let me say that I really appreciate the help this list has been to me - gained a lot
of knowledge.  Plus, its well mannered too!

On to the topic: I'm looking into the purchase of a larger size of LF cameras, those larger than 8x10.
I'm interested in the "banquet" style cameras but I'm wondering where you get the film for them?

A *casual* survey finds only the 11x14 size available in B&W.  Must one make their own?
I know it's got to be out there.  I remember hearing (reading?) somwhere that you have to
cut down larger sizes but I don't know remember hearing where to get it.  Dare I even ask
about color?

Thanks for the help and the great list!

John