[LargeFormat] Polaroid Backs

Kevin M. Bell largeformat@f32.net
Sun Sep 30 11:50:02 2001

--=====================_91590470==_.ALT

At 02:54 PM 9/30/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>      My 545 is several years old but has held up very well. The rollers
> are easier to clean than you would think and it is worth while inspecting
> them before every session.

I never meant to imply the rollers aren't easy to clean.  If the previous
owner did not clean them on a regular basis, they can be difficult to clean
and the rollers can become damaged.  Even then, it is fairly easy to
replace the whole assembly - as long as Polaroid has the parts.

Kevin M. Bell
www.camera-collectors.com
1-877-977-5091
--=====================_91590470==_.ALT

At 02:54 PM 9/30/2001 +0800, you wrote:<br>
My 545 is several years old but has held up very well. The rollers are
easier to clean than you would think and it is worth while inspecting
them before every session.</font><br>
&nbsp;</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
I never meant to imply the rollers aren't easy to clean.&nbsp; If the
previous owner did not clean them on a regular basis, they can be
difficult to clean and the rollers can become damaged.&nbsp; Even then,
it is fairly easy to replace the whole assembly - as long as Polaroid has
the parts. <br><br>
Kevin M. Bell<br>
1-877-977-5091</html>