[LargeFormat] RE: Lens choices for day trips.....

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 30 13:11:03 2001

Then there's the idea of a casket set. 29 focal lengths in a case the
size of a sleeve of golf balls.  The shorter lengths cover 4x6 the rest
is 5x7 to 20x24.  The ultimate in portablility. Notice I didn't say the
ultimate in sharpness, contrast, and speed.

Les