[LargeFormat] RE: Lens choices for day trips.....

Bob Younger largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 30 12:53:14 2001

I agree. We are nothing if not intelligent about these choices. And I
CLEARLY would make compromises if it meant going or not going; or not going
farther.....
My reaction was to the original response that seemingly placed weight and
size above all other considerations. And I'm seeing more and more articles
and columns on "traveling light." And in response, I regrettably overstated
the focus on capabilities to the exclusion of other considerations. On the
other hand, we're not using 35mm or 120.....for a reason.
Thanks for bringing the pendulum back to center.
Bob

Thanks for