[LargeFormat] Glorious weekend....

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 15 05:50:03 2001

At 09:25 14/05/01 -0700, Karl Wolz wrote:
>Clive,
>
>I've used a 65 SA a fair amount on 4x5 with pretty good results.  Maybe 4-5
>mm movement available.  I've used it stopped to f:22 with no true
>vignetting, but with a pretty significant light fall off.  You might want to
>try digging up a center filter for it.
>
>Karl Wolz

Thanks for the feedback Karl.  Guessed there would be some light fall-off
but may have to use that as part of the compositions as the price of those
centre filters are approaching the cost of a used lens!  Will keep my eyes
open for a used version of the filter - guess there will be more of them
around in the US than over here.

Had hoped to be using the 65mm SA in the US on a repeat trip this
year......  looks as though it will be next year unless something fairly
dramatic happens to my work schedules over the next few months.

Keep thinking that a couple of months would be a more appropriate time to
spend in the South West :-)