[LargeFormat] Glorious weekend....

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 14 04:32:03 2001

We had an unusual weekend here in Bristol, England - glorious sunshine and
temperatures around 24 to 26C. Not a cloud in the sky - so much for plans
to have a large format weekend.....  ended up with hot charcoal and cold
drinks.

Have been tied up and away from the f32 office for over a week - if anyone
has been trying to get hold of me by EMail then their messages should be
answered early this week.

I now have a 65mm Super Angulon which should be interesting to use on both
4x5 and a 2x3 Crown Graphic. Has anyone used the 65mm on 4x5?  Am guessing
that there will not be much in the way of movements as the coverage is
stated at 155mm.  Am more interested in the aperture required for good 4x5
coverage with no movements.

The lens may end up being used only on the 2x3 depending on how far it
needs to be stopped down for 4x5. Any experiences with the 65mm would be
interesting.