[LargeFormat] Weekend shooting

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Tue Apr 17 14:26:04 2001

At 09:30 AM 4/17/01 +0100, Clive Warren wrote:

>Despite the best laid plans, the weather was not good here in the South
>West of England - Sunday was a great day for landscapes in terms of clouds
>but there was a strong wind blowing so ended up doing house type things
>over the weekend.

It wasn't all that much different here, Clive.  On Friday, the sun kept
popping in and out of the clouds, making metering extremely frustrating.
Then on Saturday, it was rather chilly and quite windy, so the camera never
even made it out of the trunk of the car.

>Did you get any good shots?

The only two shots I took were of the cabin, and that was more an exercise
and a glorified snapshot to remember the place, more than anything.  Oh
well -- we had a pretty good time in any event, and the weather should be
getting better and better as we head more firmly into spring!  We did see
some interesting wildlife and such: a bald eagle, a blue heron, a harbour
seal, and a pretty spectacular 21-arm starfish.  Pretty nifty stuff.

Cheers,
\dw