[LargeFormat] Gundlach 4x5 Korona Anast. f6.3 Series 6x

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 16 08:12:00 2001

At 12:42 06/01/01 +0000, Clive Warren wrote:
>Have been finding some rather interesting lenses recently. This one is a
>Gundlach 4x5 Korona Anast. f6.3 Series 6x made in Fairport NY rather than
>the earlier Manhattan versions. This one is interesting as it is in a
>Wollensak Rapax shutter with no synch and is a convertible 6 1/4", 8", and 12".
>big snip
>
>Will post some images of the lens on the f32 Discussion Forum when I next
>borrow a digital camera.

As promised, the images of the lens are now up in the f32 Discussion Forum
at the following URL:

http://www.f32.net/cgi-local/discus/show.cgi?6/54

All the best,
                 Clive   http://www.f32.net
                         Large Format Travel and Stock Photography