[LargeFormat] intro and questions

Pam Niedermayer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 21 08:42:01 2000

Hi, Josh. Your best bet would be to go to a local camera store that
carries used equipment. You don't need that much of a tripod for the
Speed, so even if the store doesn't carry large format, it's likely
they'd have a used tripod that would work. Or, I'd bet that your
school offers some sort of photo facilities, perhaps classes. Probably
the school paper has cameras, maybe they'll loan you a tripod in
exchange for some photos. Or a local studio photographer may have some
old stuff in the back room.

Pam