[LargeFormat] intro and questions

Sunshyne's Superman largeformat@f32.net
Wed Dec 20 23:10:19 2000

<DIV>hi there,</DIV>
<DIV>i`m josh i`m from dallas. i`m in collage in arkansas right now. i just jumped into the large&nbsp; arena with a 4x5 speed graphic.</DIV>
<DIV>i haven't shot much just yet. i`m trying to find a better tripod than what i have. any sugestions for a cheap one? </DIV>
<DIV>also the focusing screen on my camera is plastic. and showing lots of use. would it be </DIV>
<DIV>cool if i got some thin heat tempered glass to replace it?</DIV>
<DIV>last question , i have a curtain type shutter in back and i was wondering if any of yall could tell me any one who does an outstanding job of fixing them.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>BB</DIV>
<DIV>josh</DIV>