[LargeFormat] Push processing Ilford HP5

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 18 08:00:01 2000

Have an interesting photo assignment coming up and would really like to use
large format.  Just one slight problem, the shoot will be a night shot lit
with hundreds of candles and we have a limited selection of large format
films here in the UK.

Has anyone had experience in push processing HP5+ ?  The shoot will
probably require ASA 1600 or 3200 to capture the scene. There is no time
for experimentation or metering the scene beforehand as it all takes place
in two days time.  My guess is that some developers will be more suitable
than others for the job.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  I have bought a couple of 120
rolls of Ilford Delta 3200 just to be on the safe side :-)

All the best,
                 Clive   http://www.f32.net
                         Large Format Travel and Stock Photography