[LargeFormat] Glassless

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 8 05:37:27 2000

At 9:10 pm -0800 7/12/00, Les Newcomer wrote:
>I hear that sheetmetal from the fenders of old MGs work well. It's thin
>enough to cut with kitchen shears or and old pull-type can opener and
>yet still has enough spring to hold the film tight. ;-)
>
>Les

Hah! Don't talk to me about MGs :-)  Some parts of the wreck that
used to be a great little car are probably a bit too thin now.....
Still, if the insurance doesn't pay up it may be a good way of
recycling it......

Have just arranged a whole load of LF camera gear ready to put into
the cavernous space of the new Saab boot for a trip this weekend -
will be driving with lights on and airbags at the ready ;-)

--
All the best,

             Clive Warren   http://www.f32.net
                            Large Format travel and stock photography