[LargeFormat] Enlargers and Glass Neg Holders

Don Wilkes largeformat@f32.net
Thu Dec 7 18:41:09 2000

At 04:57 PM 12/7/00 -0600, Lee Carmichael wrote:
>Clive,
>         For several years I printed with a 5x7 Elwood it had a diffusion
>light source and a glass carrier.  I never had Newton Rings.  I did have a
>lot of dust, but I learned how to deal with it.

I had an Elwood too, many years ago (and still miss the wonderful beast),
and don't recall having too much of a battle with dust.  Perhaps the switch
to 4x5 from 35mm made the few dustspots seem so tiny as to be laughable
<grin>.

\don