[Jacob-list] Ed and E+

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed May 8 17:54:03 EDT 2013

Some good points.

Like you, I haven't found that fading is linked to lilac. Some sheep
fade and some don't- both lilacs and blacks.Separate trait.

Do you consider the Culloden line "English imports"? There were a number
of lilacs in the flock. One of the flock rams, Fieldwood Isaiah was lilac.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>