[Jacob-list] Sheep for Sale in NC

Cathy Robinson perfectspot at bellsouth.net
Sun May 5 19:30:03 EDT 2013

Lambs for sale from Perfect Spot Farm (NC) are now featured on a
dedicated sale page at
http://perfectspot-farm.com/lambsforsale.html

Photos will be updated there on a regular basis, and more lambs will be
added in the near future, as our latest arrivals are not yet pictured,
so please check back periodically.

A difficult decision was made this week to significantly reduce the
overall size of our ewe flock, so adults can be viewed at
http://perfectspot-farm.com/forsale.html
Instead of keeping 20-some sheep, we are aiming for about half that.

Ewes and lambs will be available to leave as soon as lambs are weaned.
Please contact us for more information if you see something that
interests you.

Thanks to Linda Bjarkman for doing such a great job for us! Your
efforts are greatly appreciated!!

Cathy
Perfect Spot Farm