[Jacob-list] Airport Info the JSBA AGM

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 13:26:13 EDT 2013

Airport information for those considering flying in to AGM:

Colulmbia Regional Airport is 67 miles from Sedalia and is served by
American Airlines. Enterprise leasing is nearby. The website for Columbia's
Airport is http://www.flymidmo.com/.

Kansas City International is 114 miles away from Sedalia and is served by
most major airlines including American, United, and Southwest. All of the
major car rental agencies are also located close to the airport. Their
website is http://www.flykci.com/.

Kansas City's airport is just off of I-29 with quick access to I-70. From
I-70 you head south at exit 78 on to US 65 for 16 miles to Sedalia. US 65
takes you right to the fairgrounds, being the eastern border of the
fairgrounds. Signs will be posted.