[Jacob-list] SUED

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 12:45:29 EDT 2013

The same 'Split Eyelid Grading' photos and information which appear in the
N-CSA guide also appear on page 8 of the publication 'Jacob Sheep, a
Guide to the Selection of Breeding Stock" which was issued by the JSBA in 2011.
There still may be copies available for sale from the JSBA. I can check
on that if anyone is interested. The board has also discussed making it
available as a PDF on the JSBA website.

And to confirm, SUED looks and acts the same in Navajo-Churro sheep as it
does in Jacob sheep.
Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm

In a message dated 4/29/2013 9:15:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,