[Jacob-list] AGM Transportation

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 02:35:51 EDT 2013

Joan Gross (http://www.mudranchjacobs.com/) and I (http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/) will be making the big trip from California/Oregon to the AGM in Missouri over Labor Day weekend.  We have a few spots available for transport to the AGM from our flocks and quite a few spots available from the AGM back to the west coast.  Please contact us if you are interested in any of our lambs and you can send me an e-mail at kenleighacres at yahoo.com if you would like to reserve a spot on the trailer for the return trip.  We are both really excited to see friends and meet new people!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm
http://www.kenleigh-acres.com/
Custom Felt Pups