[Jacob-list] Floppy lamb

Lindsay Oaster lindsayerin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 13:24:07 EDT 2013

Nick, I'm very sorry you've had to go through this. You certainly did
everything you could, and still it's hard.

Cathy, the lamb Zach mentioned was a four-horned ram. Your description
matches the behavior we observed; I'd guessed something happened in utero
but never knew exactly what.

-Lindsay Oaster
Fat Toaster Farm