[Jacob-list] predator question

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Wed Oct 10 14:52:00 EDT 2012

Thanks for sharing your story. I am glad we haven't had problems with mountain lions and bears here yet. There have been a couple of sightings of both, but I haven't seen any . It always helps to have the best fencing you can get. They have a sheep and goat fence now that has smaller holes than a woven wire fence and it is always good to have some electric wire along the top too.