[Jacob-list] Predators

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 21:09:27 EDT 2012

YAY for Ginger!!!

I knew a couple who had a donkey guarding their flock in the Manassas area of VA. The donkey stomped to death numerous coyotes, fox and other vermin that threatened the flock. The owners never saw the actual donkey in action but found the fur remnants of the former threat in their pastures. To my knowledge, they never lost a lamb (or adult) within their flock and they were very dependent on the donkey being the flock guardian while they were away at work, vacation, etc.

So glad Ginger stayed her post today and they outcome was favorable. It sounds like those two coyotes will have their paws full if they attempt to check out the flock more closely and I hope she continues to work well for you, Linda!

Take care...

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)