[Jacob-list] need advice on breeding groups

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sat Nov 3 20:45:28 EDT 2012

A ram with a dense coarse fleece would have to have something special to
add before I'd want to use him on my ewes. Fleece quality is highly
heritable. I tend to select my rams for fleece quality (with an emphasis
on horn quality in their maternal lines).
Linda .

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>