[Jacob-list] tails and what buyers like

Avillion Farm avillionfarm at avillionfarm.com
Thu May 31 20:50:50 EDT 2012

HI Linda or anyone else with similar experience, when you say the market likes them docked, what exactly
do you mean? My ethnic buyers want them both intact and with the tail left long, i.e. not docked. Some of
them are fairly adamant about it. The language barrier makes it a little hard to understand exactly why.
I have also sold undocked lambs to 4H and FFA kids who show them and no one seemed worried about the
long tails. From an aesthetic standpoint, I rather like their tails myself.

Elaina