[Jacob-list] 2 ewes for sale

Hettick, Heather hettick.1 at osu.edu
Sun May 27 20:29:53 EDT 2012

I have two young registered 2 horned Jacob ewes for sale. They are good ewes and are both experienced mothers. One is a yearling and the other is 2.

I'd really like to see them go to a purebred flock as I no longer plan to keep a Jacob ram and I have too many sheep for my pasture and am looking to get my numbers back to a manageable size.

Their mothers are both lilac and 4 horned and their father is also 4 horned. One or both may actually be fused 4 horned, but they look 2 horned. Both of their mothers are lilac and they have the same father, Summerhill Dennis.

Moonstruck ROsemary is the lamb and has a nice dark black and white white. Moonstruck Clover, the 2 year old has some freckling.

I'd be happy to send pictures or answer questions- just send me an email!

Thanks,

Heather Hettick

Creston, OH

www.moonstruckfarm.wordpress.com<http://www.moonstruckfarm.wordpress.com>