[Jacob-list] lilac

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Fri May 25 17:33:57 EDT 2012

This is 100% correct. Before we added copper, we had liver biposies done on 6 lambs we butchered, and 2 yearling or above rams we butchered. We had also had 2 animals diagnosed with Cu Deficiency and had a rash of aborted fetuses, also linked to Cu a few years ago. There is some research that Jacob and other Natural Colored sheep have a higher Cu tolerance than other breeds.. it is also ASSUMED that they have a higher requirement.... perhaps related to the pigmented wool.

Jennifer Tucker
Moose Mtn Ranch
Bennett, CO