[Jacob-list] WHITE LAMBS

Peg Bostwick peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
Sat Mar 31 21:44:40 EDT 2012

Neal - Should have read your note before I sent my last one - then I would
have known how to spell "moorit." :) Brandon Wooley has both Jacobs
and moorit sheep....wonder if he has ever crossed? I don't know whether he
has any lilacs.... Royal?? I need to sit down sometime and really STUDY
color genetics... it is interesting but a little complicated -- or else
maybe I just keep reading things that are not consistent. Or a little of
both. -Peg

Peg Bostwick
peg at sweetgrass-jacobs.com
517-626-6981