[Jacob-list] SUED question

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Mar 22 19:27:52 EDT 2012

Neal,

Twice, I've noticed severe sued in sheep with forward horns. You often
get more separation between tops and laterals in a forward horned
animal.The two times I've seen severe sued, both sheep were very forward
horned. I'm guessing forward horns constitute a dramatic separation.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>